Around Town with Kristin Ravine!
Around Town with Navigate agent, Kristin Ravine!
Here are Kristins top 5 places to try on the coast!
1. Panacea Brewing Company is a vegan local restaurant/brewery. This is a fun spot to try incredible and unique dishes, catch live music and enjoy great company from the amazing staff! Great for every one, vegan or non-vegan!
2. Indochine Restaurant is a Thai and Vietnamese restaurant with a enchanting and unique atmosphere, along with amazing food! One of my favorite dishes is the Mango sticky rice!
3. Shelton Herb Farm is a hidden gem tucked away in Leland. Filled with locally grown herbs, vegetables and native plants to cover all your plant needs and even workshops to expand your knowledge on sustainable living. You will not only fall in love with the variety of plants here but will also be swept away by the peaceful and nurturing atmosphere of this farm. A must see for our local area!
4. Yoga Salt of Wilmington If you are looking for a fun activity to try in the area, check out this studio. With some of the best teachers, all level classes and even pier yoga at Wrightsville Beach, you will surely feel renewed after a visit with this amazing yoga studio.
5. Carolina Beach State Park is a local state park offering tons of activities that our family loves! From hiking, camping (they also have cabin rentals), kayaking and more, this is a must stop for anyone who loves the outdoors! (P.S. July is National Park & Rec month!)
Connect with Kristin today and she’ll be sure to make you fall in love with the Coast!
Connect with her today! 919-288-5482